Bellabox – May Edition!
Ok, I finally caved in. After seeing everybody tweet/blog about it, I thought I could sign up and see what’s the fuss about.
Based on your personal profile, our team at Bellabox handpicks the latest, deluxe beauty products and sends them straight to your door each month. Bellabox has links with all the top cosmetics companies from London to New York and Paris giving you access to the hottest products to hit the market.
Each Bellabox contains 5 carefully selected products, ranging from the newest lip-gloss to high-end shampoos, makeup, new product innovations (Yes you can be the first to sample the newest scientific breakthroughs in beauty) and much much more!
I was waiting impatiently for mine to arrive after people started tweeting that they had received theirs! In my mind, I was praying REALLY hard for the Candydoll samples but I didn’t get it so I was a little pissed about my box and threw it aside for a few days hahaha.
But anyway here’s what I got:
This is my first Bellabox so I can’t compare between preferring having this bag or an actual box. Would be nice if they revert to the box again so I can see what’s the fuss about!
*info below extracted from leaflet provided and my own impressions follow*
1) Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream *INNOVATIVE* – Pamper your skin with this luxurious treatment. Nourish your skin cells from deep within, boost its natural restorative processes and fight the numerous causes of premature aging.
This brand is new to Singapore (I think) and I do not have any impression of it except from Kimoko’s reviews. I am trying to work anti-aging products into my regime but I am still trying to figure out the best way to do so, so I guess I won’t be trying this product out soon (in a couple of months).
2) Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules *LUXE* – Restore youthful cushion and ageless skin while visbly fading age spots and the look of fine wrinkles. These potent and purely intensive single dose capsules deliver breakthrough retexturizing results that you can see.
Another meh for me, because my mom has this and I can try it any time I want T___T
3) Dirty Works All of a Lather Body Wash *NEW* – Have some good clean fun with this glamorous and feminine bath, body and skincare line. You will be the belle of the ball!
HAI IF ONLY THEY HAD SENT ME THE LOTION INSTEAD.
4) Macadamia Natural Oil *TREND* – Pamper your hair with this treatment containing macadamia and argan oils to nourish and rejuvenate. For ultra smooth, manageable & shiny hair. You can reduce drying time by an amazing 40-50%!
Ok, finally something that I am very interested in. I have argan oil by Skinfood, works great and smells amazing so I’m hoping this won’t disappoint!
5) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails *FIND* – The original nail clinic in a bottle! Helps prevent cracking, splitting and chipping. Gives your nails a hard, smooth and chip resistant surface.
I already have this too!! *supersadface* It IS a good product but it will be nicer to receive something I don’t already have.
All in all, for people still on the fence on wondering whether to sign up or not….I think it’s better to not pray too hard for a certain product (like me) if not you might end up disappointed. I’m going to stay subscribed for another 2 months before deciding if I should cancel. Hopefully it will get better now that I know how it’s like!
For fellow Bellabox subscribers, what do you think of this month’s box? Xx