I want to start recording the makeup I am using at the moment because I thought it will be fun to look back on. At first, I was thinking on a monthly basis but I found out that I get bored very quickly (although there should be some staples you will see often). So here’s the items I have been using for the past 2 weeks.
This is going to be very random and hopefully fun!
1) Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner in black
2) Skinfood Creamy Smoky Crayon in shade 02
3) Za Ever Brows in Natural Brown
4) Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Marry Up
5) Visee Eyeshadow palette in BR-2
This is my only Visee eyeshadow palette and it seems a little sheer which is common for Japanese brands. This is because Japanese usually prefer layering their shadows for a multi-dimensional look. I used Benefit’s Creaseless Cream Shadow as a base before using one of the darker colors over it (any one, depending on my mood). Then I will use either one of the lighter shades as my inner corner highlight.
I then use a pencil liner to line my eyes then go over it with a liquid liner close to the lash line for extra definition.
6) Skin79 Dream Girls BB cream
7) Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 125
8) Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Translucent
9) M.A.C. Blush in Tippy
10) Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
I mix the bb cream and foundation together to get a shade that is closer to my skintone as the foundation is a bit too yellow for my liking! M.A.C.’s Tippy is a bright pink and I dust some physicians formula happy booster over it for an extra glow/highlight. Concealer is mainly for undereye area, one of the items that I am trying to finish for Project Use-it-Up!
11) E.L.F Complexion Perfect
12) Cath Kidston Lipbalm in Rose
13) Chanel Rouge Allure in Passion
To complete the face, I dust some E.L.F powder over my T zone to help control the oil. This powder is supposed to be brightening and color-correcting! Been slightly obsessed with red lips lately and Chanel’s Passion is my recent lip. It is a very soft red and thus very wearable.
Look out for more of such posts in future! xx